Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tidbits


Lights in lieu of flowers

I go through phases with Pinterest. I sign on once a week or every other week and immediately pin 100 things. Here are a few favorites...


Stella Mcartney Cake


I usually look like this on the weekends


Beautiful


My boat


My boyfriend
Perrine by Ulla Maija Anna Maier


Oyster Shooters on a date with Mama


Feel free to follow me!  Am I the only one who feels like today is Friday?

Happiness Means...
1.  ONE day until Friday
2.  My best friend Rosemary is back from Ecuador!  She returned safe and sound in time for a girl date last night, to tell us all about her adventure over a few bottles of wine.
3.  Getting mail!  Ok, well I ordered a Slatkin coconut candle and Fifty Shades of Grey from Amazon, so I already knew it was coming.  Now if it would just hurry up and get here!
4.  Lake tomorrow.
5.  This, all Saturday:

Goal:  Not get skin posioning.  I swear, I have always had olive skin and tan easily, but ever since my terrible burn in Florida, I'm super sensitive.  Any recommendations for good sunscreen?  I heard Josie Maran has great products but I'm not sure if its worth the moolah.  Let me know if any of you have sun secrets! xo

1 comment:

  1. YOu're certainly not the only one that thinks/WISHES it was Friday! Ughhhh, only one more day. Ohh, and you have such a handsome boyfriend... he looks so... familiar ;)

    ReplyDelete