Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Am Moving to Las Vegas




Not really.  But I think this is totally worth it.

$150 for room delivery?  There have been mornings that I would literally sacrifice my first born.  Not that I have a first born.  But I would burn all my shoes, amputate my pinky, and promise never to set foot in a Whole Foods again if it meant not feeling like my brain had been stomped on by a rhinoceros.  

Like Freshman year the morning after Springfest, for instance:



Yes, that is an empty case of Seagram's.  So badass.  We hid all 24 of them around our room since Safety and Security was notorious for making impromptu visits, and an entire month later I found one under my pillow.  That also goes to show you how often I changed my sheets.  You're welcome.




2 comments:

  1. ahh, college memories!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete