1. I survived Colorado. I've been skiing twice in my life on the east coast and did fine on the blue runs at Snowmass mountain, after a mini mental breakdown which was made alllll better after two bloody marys. Maybe I will share that comedic tale another day.
|before bloody marys|
|after bloody marys|
|The unfunniest person present says "I wish this were real money!"|
3. I have been to Whole Foods EVERY SINGLE DAY this week. Honestly. Sometimes my car just goes there not knowing why.
|Must. buy. more. kale.|
4. All I talk about is the Hunger Games. It has consumed my life. I only read the first book of Harry Potter, and I couldn't get past the first page of Twilight, but I am currently living and breathing all things Katniss and Peeta (team Peeta all the way). My roommate just finished book two and I am one chapter away from the end (I like to savor the last chaper and build it up to be a great grand finale!) but we basically both roll out of bed every morning talking about Katniss. I am definitely going to be one of those dweebs who waits in line for the movie premiere, but I already know it can't beat the book. What are you, Teem Peeta or Team Gale??
5. It's supposed to be 80 degrees tomorrow. I can't...
6. My boyfriend cooks and eats more pasta than any human being alive. A box of noodles and a jar of sauce. Good for 2 meals and a snack. He is also an incredible athlete, so all of this Paleo and carb cutting nonsense is seriously nonsense to me. How can you completely cut something out of your diet? I tend to eat more veggies and meat than pasta, but oh my gawd put unlimited chips and salsa in front of me and you have to wheel me away.
Alright, that was random. Have a good Monday!! And keep your fingers crossed for me today, I might need it.