1. Finding chicken at Whole Foods is on sale! Thus an impromptu dinner of grilled chicken and asparagus, and a tomato cucumber feta salad.
2. Putting tonic in the freezer and actually remembering to take it out before it explodes.
3. The Caps game on mute, and music on the ipod, chatting about our day.
4. Going to bed smelling a little bit like charcoal. Why has no one invented a cologne for this?
5. Gettysburg Alumni happy hour tonight! Can't wait for a fratastic reunion at a DC dive bar, where I'll for sure revisit that old familiar gin and tonic.
Goal: Be outside. Be outside. Be outside. Oh, and start the last Hunger Games book. Yup, still hooked.