Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stone Cold Fox

Have you guys seen this collection?  I want to wear everything.  I sometimes think I was a hippie in my past life.  Although, that would mean I died tragically at a young age, so then again maybe not.

 here I am at Coachella 2012

 Just playin in the desert!

On my way to brunch! 

Can't forget lipstick before grocery shopping 

Oh hello there, you're just in time to watch me pose on this bench with geraniums in my hair.
(I really need this dress.  Feel free to ask me for my address to send it.  I'll send a really sweet thank you note and then invite you over to watch me pose in it)


Going to the premiere of an indie film you've never heard of
(feel free to buy me this one too, although price is upon request so donations are being accepted if you're stingy)


Happiness Means... These five ingredients for a night in with best friends:
 
1.  Cooking dinner for my best friends...  Homemade everything.  Here I go tooting my own horn:  Caesar salad with fresh baked croutons, shaved parmesan and homemade dressing.  Margarita pasta... olive oil spaghetti, basil, roasted cherry tomatoes, mini mozzarella balls, salt, pepper, and grated parmesan.  Baked apples and frozen yogurt... seriously the easiest most delicious treat.  Cut two granny smith apples in half, core the seeds out, drizzle with honey and fill with rolled ats and brown sugar, sprinkle again with brown sugar, bake in 425 for 20-30 min, serve with Haagen Daaz dulce de leche frozen yogurt (you will not miss ice cream with this flavor) and crushed walnuts.  I'm not even kidding you its amazing.  No seriously, go make it.  I dare you.
2.  Champagne during the State of the Union (not the State of the Union so much).
3.  My part time job at a bridal salon.  It is so amazing to help girls find the dress of their dreams :)
4.  Washed Out - "Within and Without" Super sexy album.
5.  Finally a weekend off with boy and his family to go skiing.  I am truly uneducated in this department, so all I can hope is I don't break anything.  Knock on wood for me, thanks!
 
Goal... Spend more time away from technology

1 comment:

  1. I love that last white dress. It reminds me of Jenny from Forest Gump. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete