The Kennedy Center ceilingLast weekend, boy and I went to Baltimore for his office party. He works in the main office building in DC, but his dad always hosts the company party at his home in Baltimore. It was a great weekend away from the city, and I got to wear a new dress, drink
Look at this video someone made if you still don't get the gist. There you have it folks.
1. The Nutcracker at the Kennedy Center with my two best friends, dinner on the roof terrace, and a Tiffany Christmas ornament to celebrate :)
2. My tabletop Christmas tree
3. A laid back, long dinner date of margaritas, oysters, and seafood at Tackle Box
4. My new New Years Dress. Annnnnd it was under $50
5. Starbucks Skinny Peppermint Mocha
Goal: Get Christmas Presents/sell my body to pay for Christmas presents..........