SO I was looking through youtube today and found some pretty great/terrifying/amazing videos... enjoy!
I seriously can't stop laughing... seriously.
Kills me every time:
I'm on..... tv?
1. Smell of chocolate chip cookies baking. I wasn't even hungry for these last night but I made them anyway because there are few things that make a house smell so good (besides chicken pot pie).
2. My little white bedroom. I was feeling under the weather yesterday, so I stayed home in my full bed with white linens, white comforter, against the white brick walls under white string lights over the window. I can never get enough of my teeny white bedroom. It suits me to a "T".
3. Candles. I lit a pumpkin spice candle last night before bed to put me in the mood for fall, and although it's not my favorite Yankee Candle brand, it will do for now!
4. Oikos yogurt and honey for breakfast. Delicious.
5. Birthdays! Because mine is tomorrow and my parents will be visiting. Truly the best gift of all.
Goal today: Go for a long run like I used to...