Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tee Hee Tuesday

SO I was looking through youtube today and found some pretty great/terrifying/amazing videos... enjoy!



I seriously can't stop laughing... seriously.


Kills me every time:


I'm on..... tv?




Happiness Means:
1. Smell of chocolate chip cookies baking. I wasn't even hungry for these last night but I made them anyway because there are few things that make a house smell so good (besides chicken pot pie).
2. My little white bedroom. I was feeling under the weather yesterday, so I stayed home in my full bed with white linens, white comforter, against the white brick walls under white string lights over the window. I can never get enough of my teeny white bedroom. It suits me to a "T".
3. Candles. I lit a pumpkin spice candle last night before bed to put me in the mood for fall, and although it's not my favorite Yankee Candle brand, it will do for now!
4. Oikos yogurt and honey for breakfast. Delicious.
5. Birthdays! Because mine is tomorrow and my parents will be visiting. Truly the best gift of all.

Goal today: Go for a long run like I used to...

7 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more about the oikos yogurt- yum!

    Thank you for entering the Beso Win an Iconic Trench Giveaway! Good luck – xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, all of these just made me literally laugh out loud. loved it! thanks for sharing girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha these are so funny!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday...well-today!

    I liked the Clooney video best- hilarious. Needed that laugh this morning.

    Just found your blog and just moved from DC to SF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that clooney video is the greatest!!! i live in norway so i am familiar with the bank but had never seen the video/commercial itself :) brilliant! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flying all the way just to see you and say hello...and wish you all the best for this new week. Great post! Visit me too. Good night, wonderful dreams…
    Greeting !!!

    ReplyDelete