Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dear Bank of America,

I just want to give you a heads up that I am going to be in serious trouble. But it's not my fault. Really. This will be the reason you'll have to start sending more of those "warning, your statement has fallen below $25" emails to thousands of girls in America (not like I've ever received one of those obviously).

Regrettably,
Laura

Seriously, how did I miss the memo that Zara has online shopping FINALLY?! Here are some of the goodies I'd like to see in my closet...



Happiness Means...
1. Wedding boutiques. HITCHED in Georgetown is beautiful.
2. Shitake sushi. I'm not a vegetarian but I'm a sucker for mushrooms and these are delish!
3. Cocktails. Besides the fac that they're delicious, "cocktail" is such an elegant word. Much better than "mixed drink" ew.
4. Outside in the sunshine! It's a beautiful day and I always look forward to leaving the office after 9 hours indoors in front of the computer.
5. York peppermint patties. My newest craving/addiction/crack cocaine. I go through phases. First it was almond joys, then jelly beans, then candy corn, not peppermint patties. A vicious cycle!

Goal: Cook dinner and stop spending money out (so I can start spending on Zara!)

1 comment:

  1. I hate those dang "warning your bank account is below..." messages...

    Great blog!

    jwpeony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete