Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I Love Wednesday


I had a great night sleep and woke up early enough to do some "pretend yoga" (if you read my About Me you'd know I hate yoga, because I am just about as fexible as a metal baton and I have the balance of an elephant on a tight rope). My pretend yoga consists of a lot of laying on my back, humming, and closing my eyes. Ok so its basically five extra minutes of sleep in my spandex laying on the floor with outstretched palms and the occasional prayer position to make it legit. Whatever. I got in some pretend yoga, a few crunches and caught up with Matt Lauer who is doing just fine. Then I came to work where everything went sour. This is when I wish I had a private office where I could close the door and do some pretend yoga for a good two hours of the day. Things were going wrong left and right and I was feeling overwhelmed, stressed, upset, and after venting to my boyfriend what a horrible day I was having, he sent me this:

Well if that doesn't turn a frown upside down! And I'm sure this guy had those intentions when he took this little gem (and no, that is not my boyfriend, he's much more... Italian?). So in the midst of all this mess and chaos, what I'm loving on Wednesday is him. Boy and his sense of humor.

Happiness Means...
1. Homemade sweet potato fries. Notice they're almost all gone? And of course I need about ten condiments on the side... chipotle ranch, blue cheese, honey mustard...

2. My dad's endoscope was FINE. Now we can all breathe a sigh of relief and continue teasing him.
3. My mom sent me a surprise package of Bare Minerals makeup starter kit. I don't care much for makeup and I've always stuck to Great Lash mascara, Cover Girl blush, Physicians formula bronzer and rarely eyeliner, but sometimes brown eyeshadhow by Cover Girl. My sister is a makeup freak so last time I was home and forgot mine, she lent me her Bare Minerals and I was HOOKED. No, not hooked enough to buy it for myself, but it sure makes a lovely surprise!

4. I PAID OFF MY CAR!!! The title is coming in the mail soon, but I'm finally DONE! No more payments!!! Ok, on to my next car purchase!

5. Heading to Dino's for a large italian BYOB dinner with some friends. Veyr much needed...

Goal: Byob. That is all.



Also... Ten bucks if you can tell me what the random topping on this burger is between the onion and tomato? I've decided it must be an extra layer of cheese over a pickle? A good half hour of happy hour last week was spent contemplating and analyzing this picture.

1 comment:

  1. I loveee homemade sweet potato fries. Yum! And Bare Minerals is amazing!

    ReplyDelete