Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gimme SUN

So since the sun has decided to take a little vacation, I'm thinking I deserve one too. This dreary weather is making everything suck. Perhaps its a smidge of seasonal depression? The treatment suggested are these bright light therapy lamps...

Ahh yes, hardly noticeable and not at all annoying as you sip your morning coffee or work from your desk. "Whats that Sue? Oh its just my seasonal depression lamp. By placing it directly in front of my face for multiple hours at a time, I feel great! Granted its hard for me to see for a while after and I start knocking things over, but its really improved my overall mood!" I can just imagine someone with one of these getting into an argument or cryfest over something, only to have her husband run for the light lamp. "HERE! CHEER UP!!!" Screw that, I'd rather go somewhere warm and lay in real sunshine. Like Bali...

or Santorini...

or the Tropics...

or hey, George Clooney's spot on Lake Cuomo...

If I can't get there today, maybe I'll go home and shine a flashlight in my eyes to see if that does the trick. Hasta luego!

Happiness Means...
1. "The Sun will come out tomorrow!" or eventually...
2. My family lives at the beach. Only a couple more months until toes are in the sand :)
3. Liquid Sunshine...

4. Palladio Allegro by karl Jenkins, also known as the DeBeers song for "A Diamond is Forever." Amazing.
5. I'm meeting my two best friends for happy hour to celebrate one's birthday! BONUS: $1 beers til 9:00 WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment