Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence" - Edward Thomas

Isn't that the most devastatingly romantic quote you've ever read? Edward Thomas was writing about his wife while he was away at war in France from 1915 until his death in 1917. Although the boy was only a few hundred miles away this past week and not facing enemy fire in France, he finally came home yesterday and I couldn't be happier. Because I'm in the sappy romantic mood, here are some old Hollywood photos that I love...



Everything looks prettier in black and white.

Happiness means...
1. My boyfriend is my best friend.
2. A bottle of Malbec
3. Suprise presents
4. Knowing when a hug is more intimate than any kiss in the world could be.
5. When the last thing you say before you fall asleep and the first thing you say when you wake up is I love you.

Goal - Be grateful for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment